On Thursday, November 21, at 1:00 PM EDT, Veradigm and Henry Schein One will co-present an online session entitled “Why You Should Prescribe Electronically and How to Begin.” This event is designed for dental professionals specifically but is open to all who wish to attend.
The session is a 60-minute discussion on why electronic prescribing is essential for dentists and how to get started e-prescribing in your practice. There will also be discussion on how to ensure prescribers are compliant with the rapidly evolving state and federal regulations that require e-prescribing for all controlled substances to qualify for Medicare Part D reimbursement. These requirements for electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS) also mandate the use of EPCS for all controlled substances prescriptions requiring prior authorization.
Dentrix ePrescribe, powered by Veradigm, can help dental prescribers save time and improve prescribing accuracy over paper prescribing, as well as enable EPCS and electronic processing of Prior Authorizations (electronic Prior Authorization or ePA).
In addition to EPCS and ePA, with Dentrix ePrescribe, dental professionals can:
- Save time on back and forth communication with pharmacies
- Avoid mistakes, delays, and potential patient safety risks associated with illegible written prescriptions
- Strengthen drug utilization review with readily available patient medication history
- Avoid potential for prescription diversion and ensure fill
- Obtain patient-specific drug pricing at local pharmacies within the standard workflow
We hope you will join Henry Schein One and Veradigm for this event! To register now, CLICK HERE.